Scoopz is the best excavation contractor Waco TX for all your land projects. Call us for commercial and residential professional excavation jobs. Our services include: excavation, land clearing, site prep, and bulldozing. Additionally, we build retention ponds, lakes and roads. Hire us in Waco TX for cedar clearing, underbrush mulching, and pasture restoration. No matter the size of the project, we provide excellent service and exceptional performance. As you will see, our team flawlessly executes every phase of construction.
We are the #1 excavating contractor in Waco, Texas. Additionally, we server Killeen, Copperas Cove, Temple, Georgetown, Round Rock, New Braunfels and San Marcos. With over 20 years of experience, the quality of our teamwork separates us from the rest. Scoopz completes your land clearing and construction projects exceptionally and at competitive rates. Additionally, we handle every project using strategic planning and knowledge. Depending on your project needs, we customize our excavation services and processes to fit the construction or agricultural project requirements.
We strictly adhere to all the highest safety standards for the excavation industry. The highly trained workers at Scoopz practice all current safety protocols. Therefore, we understand the importance of ensuring the worksite is absolutely safe. Not only for our own employees, but also for everything at the site. Witness first hand our commitment to top-quality excavating work and our dedication. Therefore, Scoopz Excavation of Waco provides quality work and a safe environment for every job.
Excavation is the physical process of moving earth, rock, or other materials. This is done with specialized tools and advanced equipment. Additionally, it includes earthwork, land clearing, trenching, wall shafts, tunneling, and underground work. Also, excavation has a number of essential functions. Exploration, environmental restoration, mining, and construction are some essential functions.
Construction is the most common reason for excavation. Excavation is required to create building foundations, ponds/lakes, and roads. Additionally, trenching, digging, dredging, and site development are processes used in excavation.
Excavating processes require extensive training, specific tools, and heavy machinery. Also, highly-skilled contractors are essential. There is no better crew than ours.
Land clearing is the process of preparing a building area for construction. This is done by removing all the debris on that particular area of land. When the land is overgrown with trees, the success of a construction project is in jeopardy.
Therefore, land clearing services removes trees, brush, and other vegetation. A building pad or foundation can be excavated and installed once the land is clear. Land clearing also includes excavation to remove large trees or when extensive leveling needs to be done.
Land clearing can also include the tearing down of old structures to demolishing existing ones, and cleaning up the mess. Whatever the case, the result is a cleared area that’s ready for new construction to begin.
Our complete range of top excavating services include:
· Excavation Services – We provide services for construction and agricultural site areas. Additionally, our team uses the best machinery and equipment.
To begin, the site is carefully examined. This ensures that the natural habitat surrounding the site is preserved. Next, plans for the size and depth of the site are drawn up. Our excavation contractors clearly mark the excavation site’s boundaries. Now, the excavation work can begin.
· Land Clearing – Land clearing helps with the healthy growth of plants and trees. When a plot is thick with vegetation, the likelihood of plants surviving on it decreases, so clearing the land provides more room for them to grow and gives the plants better access to water, nutrients, and sunlight.
· Site Prepping – we can undertake various earthmoving projects, pond and lake construction, de-silting road and track formation, leveling stone to precise levels, landscaping, drainage, including field and civil engineering, golf course construction, shed base excavation including, cut and fill and groundworks for footings and services.
· Lake and Pond Building – we can provide you with all aspects of lake and pond construction, including the surveying and finding of the best location and soil for your structure, site clearing, and grading, spillway construction, and final grading.
We provide all dozers, bobcats, and manual clearing to build your water structure. We look after all phases of lake and pond construction – we start from scratch and will construct high-capacity tanks for your property.
· Cedar Clearing – We specialize in large and small acreage and have the specialist equipment to handle all kinds of land clearing, including cedar clearing. It doesn’t matter whether you want cedar clearing or oak wilt removal, mesquite grubbing – any tree services, or any right of way clearing, our specialist team can get the job done.
· Underbrush Mulching -if you want your land clearing project to work for you, you can let us turn your underbrush and unusable land into mulch that can feed and protect the land.
While clearing the land for mulch, we can ensure that the ground beneath is left unchanged and usable as nourishing mulch provides nutrients for the soil. So, if you’re hoping to get rid of overgrowth, brush, clear a space in the woody areas, perhaps clear a space for your view, or just clean up your property, call us!
We prioritize the safety, our customer relations, and the timely project completion with the highest level of efficiency and quality, regardless of the job.
· Pasture Restoration – we can help you restore your pasture to its former glory by using fertilizers, liming, weed control, and other methods to ensure you get maximum productivity from your pastures.
Restoration is defined as ‘the complete destruction of and subsequent reestablishment of a pasture.’ Therefore, we generally focus on pastures that are severely overgrazed and without much grass. Highly-skilled with soiling testing, our team knows precisely how to help restore your pasture for superior performance.
· Road Building – Scoopz Excavation of Waco has the full-size equipment and the team to complete all road building jobs efficiently. We are the company to contact for clearing, grading, drainage, and surfacing projects.
We build and repair roads around your property, or farm land. Scopz completes jobs in a timely, comprehensive, cost-efficient, and safe manner. Additionally, we are punctual, polite, and professional.
‘Scoopz Excavators cleared the area for our new dream house so we could start the building work. Their professionalism, timely manner, and high-quality work is impressive. They made the beginning of our exciting building project so much easier. Thanks, guys!’
Mr. and Mrs. John Lamton
‘’My wife and I appreciate the great quality of work that the Scoopz team provided. They dug a huge lake for us last year and it still consistently holds the water well. They even used the cleared trees as mulch, so we had a flower and tree pathway made around our new lake. Very impressive work – will definitely use them again.’
Sam and Amy Franklin
‘These guys really know their dirt. Their top contractors sorted the drainage issues and produced an excellent driveway. Impressive machinery and equipment too. Nice team.’
‘Great company to use for land clearing and site prep. My building company always uses Scoopz before we start any of our housing projects. We know we always get a competitive price and a job well done.’
Scoopz Excavation Contractor Waco takes customer service very seriously. Check out our reviews and hear from satisfied customers.
Additionally, Scoopz proudly provides exceptional commercial services.
A family-owned company, fully licensed, bonded, and insured, Scoopz Excavation of Waco is a company you can trust.
In addition to providing top customer service, we produce professional, high-quality work. We are efficient and complete the jobs according to the timeline established. Additionally, we continually look for ways to exceed our customer’s expectations, including staying within the projected budget.
Therefore, when your next project calls for a professional excavation contractor Waco TX call us. A full-service excavating company focused on customer satisfaction and excellent work, call us today!
Scoopz Excavation of Waco provides the additional services:
Call Scoopz Excavation of Waco for land clearing and excavation work in the Waco, TX area.
Scoopz Excavation of Waco increases your property’s value and maximize your space to the fullest. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation today!